3-Week Board and Train Program
3-Week Behavior Modification and Manner Board and Train Program
This program is designed for dogs that do NOT show Human or Dog reactivity/aggression and/or that show high levels of fear and anxiety, as these topics need more time to work with them to overcome these issues.
Our Board and Train Program is designed for real life use, behavior modification and rehabilitation as well as obedience commands. So many training approaches train dogs to be great at obedience, though they fail to hold a command, since they were taught that an obedience command is just a trick. Your dog will learn that a command is a job that requires concentration/focus, as well as a calm state of mind in real life situations, at Dila K9 Training Academy.
One of our main focuses in our training is to teach your dog to be calm and to think through situations. As your dog develops the ability to remain calm, he/she is able to listen to your guidance and not react to environmental stimulants around your home and in the world. Once your dog achieves this goal, learning the obedience commands will be fairly easy.
The obedience commands we will teach your dog are the following:
- Heel, walking properly on and off leash without pulling, barking, lunging, sniffing, or reacting to dogs and/or other distractions
- Place command
- NO, to address bad behaviors – jumping up on people, counter-surfing, mouthing, nipping, chasing, etc.
- Come, recall training, with and without distractions
- Minor Separation Anxiety (some separation issues need our famous rehab program)
- Crate manners (barking, whining, etc.)
- Confidence building
- Calm state of mind – having your dog be calm in all situations
- Respect and trust, so your dog understands to respect (pack structure) humans and other dogs in the family.
All our Board and Train programs include a minimum of two and a half hours of private one-on-one turn over training, to guarantee a smooth transition of the newly learned behavior skills over to you (the owner) and your home environment. We also offer one, one-hour follow-up session. All our Board and Train programs take place in our well secured home. This way, we not only offer a home-like training environment that is similar to yours, we also have a 24/7 overview of your dog’s well being.
Board & Train Policy
Once your dog is accepted to our Board & Train program, you will receive an invoice for the total amount of the Board & Train payment. The full payment is due upon pickup date latest.
PRICE: 3-week $3,250
The above Board & Train prices do NOT include the cost of a remote-collar. We are happy to provide an Educator remote-collar. The remote-collar cost ranges from $199 to $329, depending on the model your dog needs.